Saturday, June 13, 2020

Mossy Creek by Deborah Smith and others

Mossy Creek by a collective group of authors including Deborah Smith is actually a collection of short stories about the people of Mossy Creek, Georgia, tied together with the frame story of a series of letters to a descendant of one of the MC families who now lives in England.

The stories have an element of "zany" either because of funny situations or eccentric characters. The one title "Naked Bean" was very touching and nearly brought a tear to my eye. There are nine books in the series. I will try book 2 and go from there. Author Karen White is a participant in book 4; she is the only name I have recognized.

I'm not usually a short story reader but I have enjoyed this book.


Mossy Creek (Mossy Creek, #1)

No comments:

Blog Archive