Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I Was Told It Would Get Easier by Abbi Waxman


I Was Told It Would Get Easier by Abbi Waxman deals with a full-time-plus working lawyer mother who is raising a teenage daughter. The pair are off for a week-long tour of colleges on the East Coast.

I Was Told It Would Get Easier: Waxman, Abbi: 9780451491893: Amazon.com:  Books

Jessica hopes the week will be a bonding experience with her daughter. Emily views the time as a chance to see what freedom is like even though she is not sure she even wants to go to college.

The week with a busload of parents and college-bound teens proves to be eye-opening for both mother and daughter.

When I’m looking for a funny read, I know Abbi Waxman will fulfill that desire ever since I was first introduced to her chick lit with The Garden of Small Beginnings in 2017. I went on to her next novel, Bookish Life of Nina Hill. Born in England, Waxman worked as a copywriter at various advertising agencies in London and New York. She left advertising and began writing books, TV shows, and screenplays. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children.



No comments:

Blog Archive